Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dreams..

Haha... sleeping and dreaming is so fun these few days..=)
Kept dreaming of him, and all dreams are happy dreams.. at least there are some happy moments in my dreams even though there are none in reality?
Even dreamt that he might be gay..=P
Totally unrealistic dreams, but how I wish that they will come true.
Wish that I can bump into him everyday and get to know him better.
Hope to see him on the train home..
I will have a silly smile on my face and the whole world seems better everytime I see him.
I always felt that something will go wrong everytime I see him.. but then.. my sis told me to view it in another way.
Things are going bad for you, and God is letting in a ray of brightness into your day so that the day won't seem so bad after all..
If this is true.. I really really hope that we can don't be just frens..
Don't even know whether he has a gf.. don't really know anything about him.. sigh..

No comments: